Although the name of this blog might give the impression it will be filled with positive and calming reading the reader may find this is not always the case. I make no apologies for this.

I believe experiencing the whole range of emotions, both those considered negative and those considered to be positive are a big part in what makes us human.
Acknowledging and expressing those feelings in an appropriate way makes us healthy humans.
You will find the gamut of emotions expressed in my works on this blog. I hope they encourage the reader to acknowledge their own feelings both positive and negative.



Saturday, December 18, 2010

Drifting....

 Drifting

Drifting
Slowly meandering
Across endless blue skies
Dancing as a dandelion
On the breezes of spring
The tinkle of laughter
Fills the air
Sun kissed skin
Warm and soft
My thoughts spiral
Breathing deeply
I inhale the touch
Of mother earth
And I am comforted


peace and healing

© Helen B 2007





1 comment: